Referral / Specialist Health Care Needs / Tasks
We are able to provide bespoke packages of care to children and young people with a wide range of complex health care needs either in their own homes or in one of our settings.
Health care needs we can accommodate include:
• Tracheostomy care
• Long term ventilation,( invasive and non- invasive)
• Enteral feeding (jejunostomy, gastrostomy, naso gastric)
• Ace washouts
• Parental Nutrition
• Seizures and rescue medication
• Oxygen therapy
• Central Venous Access Devices
This list is not exhaustive so please don’t hesitate to contact us for any more information.
Seaside Care Homes are able to care for Children/Young People (CYP) who meet the following criteria:
Group 1: CYP requiring long term ventilation and who are medically stable.
• This may be for step down care long term residential care, or short breaks.
Group 2: CYP who are technology dependent, for example; tracheostomy, gastrostomy, jejunostomy, airway management, oxygen, suction, complex medication management, parental nutrition.
• This may be for step down care, long term residential care or short breaks.
Group 3: CYP with a life changing injury requiring rehabilitation.
• This may be for step down care long term residential care or short breaks.
Group 4: CYP with Complex Health Care Needs requesting long term residential care or short break care.